The initial focus will be on Greater London, Home
counties and the South of England. Sites elsewhere will also be considered.
- Land directly affected by flood zoning where development is prohibited or restricted due to flooding issues.
- Suitable locations include: Rivers, ports,coastal towns,flood plains, lakes, reservoirs, marinas, canals
- Land for all types of residential, commercial, mixed use, social housing and student accommodation development.
- Minimum criteria of 1 acre.
- Larger sites are preferred.
- Sustainable location within or on the edge of an urban area.
- Good road accessibility.
- We are willing to consider greenfield and metropolitan open land sites.
Land Acquisitions Contacts:
- Eric Kaemmerer-Farag: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Jeffery: email@example.com
- Sean Reardon: firstname.lastname@example.org